| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart (Airport) in November is mild at 13.95 °C (57.11 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 46.9mm (1.8in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart (airport) November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hobart (airport), Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart (Airport):
- Wagga, Australia - 853.5 kms (530.4 miles) N
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 617.7 kms (383.8 miles) NNW
- Essendon, Australia - 608.9 kms (378.4 miles) NNW
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 803 kms (499 miles) NW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 598.7 kms (372 miles) NNW
- Laverton, Australia - 600.3 kms (373.1 miles) NNW
- East Sale, Australia - 525.6 kms (326.6 miles) N
- Low Head, Australia - 207.2 kms (128.7 miles) NNW
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) N
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 15.6 kms (9.7 miles) WSW