| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart (Airport) in March is very mild at 15.65 °C (60.17 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart (airport) March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Hobart (airport), Australia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart (Airport):
- Wagga, Australia - 853.5 kms (530.4 miles) N
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 617.7 kms (383.8 miles) NNW
- Essendon, Australia - 608.9 kms (378.4 miles) NNW
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 803 kms (499 miles) NW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 598.7 kms (372 miles) NNW
- Laverton, Australia - 600.3 kms (373.1 miles) NNW
- East Sale, Australia - 525.6 kms (326.6 miles) N
- Low Head, Australia - 207.2 kms (128.7 miles) NNW
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) N
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 15.6 kms (9.7 miles) WSW