| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart (Airport) in June is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.7mm (1.2in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 9:14 long with an average length of 9:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart (airport) June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Hobart (airport), Australia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart (Airport):
- Wagga, Australia - 853.5 kms (530.4 miles) N
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 617.7 kms (383.8 miles) NNW
- Essendon, Australia - 608.9 kms (378.4 miles) NNW
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 803 kms (499 miles) NW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 598.7 kms (372 miles) NNW
- Laverton, Australia - 600.3 kms (373.1 miles) NNW
- East Sale, Australia - 525.6 kms (326.6 miles) N
- Low Head, Australia - 207.2 kms (128.7 miles) NNW
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 144.9 kms (90.1 miles) N
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 15.6 kms (9.7 miles) WSW